The Press, Manchester
A chance to be a part of Manchester City centres history with the regeneration of an 18th - century Grade II listed building
Sixty-six "New York-style" apartments and townhouses
With the city centre right on your doorstep, there’s a dazzling array of options out there – whether you’re a foodie, a fashionista, a clubber or a culture vulture. From acclaimed arts-centre HOME to the hip drinking spots of Ancoats; from the luxe glitz of Spinningfields to the boho shopping of the Northern Quarter – you’ll never be short of cool new things to do. And if you need a break from all that big-city buzz, the gorgeous Angel Meadows – central Manchester’s largest green space – is just around the corner.
- Manchester capital growth projected at 4% by 2020 when the scheme completes
- 80 of the 100 FTSE 100 companies are based in Manchester
- 10,000 new homes are needed to meet demand but the current supply is less than 5,000 per year
- Manchester is home to 2 of the 5 largest UK univeristies
- 21% rental-growth projection 2019-2021
- 2 minutes walk to Victoria station, and 5 minutes walk to Selfridges
- 12 minutes walk to China Town, 7 minutes walk to Northern Quarter
- 60 second walk to Noma and right by Angel Meadow park!