« Back to all Investment Property
The Press, Manchester
Click an image to enlarge
£213,572 1 1
With the city centre right on your doorstep, there’s a dazzling array of options out there – whether you’re a foodie, a fashionista, a clubber or a culture vulture.
From acclaimed arts-centre HOME to the hip drinking spots of Ancoats; from the luxe glitz
of Spinningfields to the boho shopping of the Northern Quarter – you’ll never be short of cool
new things to do.
And if you need a break from all that big-city buzz, the gorgeous Angel Meadows – central
Manchester’s largest green space – is just around the corner.
- Manchester capital growth projected at 4% by 2020 when the scheme completes
- 80 of the 100 FTSE 100 companies are based in Manchester
- 10,000 new homes are needed to meet demand but the current supply is less than 5,000 per year
- Manchester is home to 2 of the 5 largest UK univeristies
- 21% rental-growth projection 2019-2021
- 2 minutes walk to Victoria station, and 5 minutes walk to Selfridges
- 12 minutes walk to China Town, 7 minutes walk to Northern Quarter
- 60 second walk to Noma and right by Angel Meadow park!
Interested in this investment
or want to know more?
Simply contact us to find out how you can get involved.