Abbey House, Bracknell
£211,000 1 1
Distinctive in style, both on the outside and inside, Abbey House has been designed to a very high standard with quality fixtures and fittings such as Italian kitchens by Arta Cucine, normally associated with high-end London developments.
- The centre piece of the £240m Bracknell town centre regeneration project,
- Population of around 80,000
- Next generation shopping and leisure destination - Bracknell is a bustling modern town with high levels of employment and excellent amenities, from Coral Reef Water Park to the John Nike Leisuresport Complex, combined with 2600 acres of Forestry Commission woodland right on its doorstep.
- With frequent direct train services to London Waterloo, Bracknell is a key property hotspot for young commuting professionals working in the capital.
- Well connected only 1 hour drive to Gatwick Airport or 1 hour 10 by train
- Located just 0.3 miles from Bracknell train station / 8 minute walk
- 3 minute walk to Bracknell College & 6 minute walk to Bracknell football club
- The newly opened heart of the town – the £240m Lexicon shopping centre – stands just 0.16 miles from Abbey House, offering residents access to a wide range of multinational high street retailers, major brands, restaurants.
- Boasting train journey times to London in the region of an hour, buyer demand for properties in the town has risen by 59% since the start of 2018 – the largest increase of any UK location, according to Emoov.